๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

PRACTICAL MAGIC: Rituals against negative energy

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4493
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

PRACTICAL MAGIC: Rituals against negative energy Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: PRACTICAL MAGIC: Rituals against negative energy   PRACTICAL MAGIC: Rituals against negative energy EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 4:44 am

- Turn your shirt inside-out and slam it in a door to send back gossip. Light a white candle, and say: “Lift me above the sea of unkind words, Great Mother. Bring to me peace, harmony, and good will.”

- Take your measure (head to toe) with red yarn and burn it to relieve yourself of the negativity that can build over a particularly stressful time. Light a white candle, and say: “Cleanse me of all negativity, Lord and Lady. Allow me to go forward in truth, honesty, and joy.”

- Fill a cup with dirt and set it in the corner of the most traveled room in your house. Hold your hands over the cup and ask the element of earth to remove the negativity from your home (or life). Let set for seven days. Throw the dirt out.

- Write the name of the offending party on a piece of paper and put it in the freezer. Light a white candle, and say: “I have great power within me. Lord and Lady, bless and keep me in my hour of need.”

- Cleanse your house with sage after a minor argument. Light a white candle, and say: “Fill my heart, my soul, my mind,  and my home, Great Mother, with peace, tranquility, and love."

-  Write the offending party's name on the ace of spades. Put it in an envelope and address it to the worst place on the planet. Light a white candle, and say: “Break the curse of negative words and actions that use me as a target, and fracture them like shattered glass upon the road. Grace me, Lord and Lady, with your divine intervention. I am confident, strong, and filled with power".

- Put the offending party's name in a pickle jar. Pour vinegar over the name. Close tight. Let them stew in their own juices. Light a white candle, and say: “Let  this disruption upon me cease and desist, Lord and Lady. I am a strong and powerful individual.” '

- To break a minor hex, urinate on a brick and place it outside, beside  your front door or stoop. Light a white candle, and say: “Break the evil energy with a sizzle and a flame. No one can affect or detain me from an honorable purpose.”

- To turn back psychic attack, play country music. Light a white candle, and say: “Go forth, legions of angels, and protect me. I am blessed with common sense.”

- Write the word “justice” in the footprint of someone who has harmed you. Light a white candle, and say: “Assist me, Great Father, in my hour of need. May justice trip the person who has harmed me. Wise justice will prevail.”

- Here's a modern one. Make sure that the shadow of the person who has done you wrong falls on a sticky note. Throw the note down the hole of a toilet. Light a white candle, and say: “The shadow of the self is the self. I banish (person's name) from my life. Water wash and water flow, (name of person) will go, go, go. I walk each day renewed in the light of universal harmony.”

- Banish negative influences by writing them on a piece of toilet paper. Throw in the toilet. Add cleanser. Flush. Light a white candle, and say: “I deactivate any negativity with water and soap. The evil sinks like a flooded boat. I arise from this tempest strong and true.”

- Write the problem on a piece of paper, tear it into three pieces, then throw it in the center of a crossroad. Ask the goddess Hecate to take the problem away. Then light a white candle, and say: “Mother Dark and sweet divine, Queen of Night, see my sign. Dominate that wretched swine. I will overcome all obstacles in my path, and be better for it.”

- Mix a lock of your hair with elder leaves, then place in your palm, carry outside, and blow the hair and leaves off of your hand, saying: “What was bound, is now unbound.”

- Cut a lemon in half. Take a shower. Rinse with the lemon juice to remove all negativity, then rinse with clear water. (This is an excellent morning pick-me-up any time, but especially when you are feeling depressed.) Light a white candle, and say, “Lemon light and cleansing might, remove all negativity from my mind, body, and soul. Free me from all evil. I meet the day with confidence and personal power.”

- Put a birthday candle in a cup of dirt, light it, put it out, and break it. Throw the burned half away. Relight the remaining candle, and say: “All negativity around me is broken. I am filled with the loving light of the universe.” When the candle is finished burning, throw the dirt out.

- Your store not doing so good? Crush onion and garlic skins into a fine powder. Add a pinch of brown sugar. Burn on a piece of charcoal to break up negativity in your place of business. Then, place one chestnut near the cash register. This will work for one month.
Na vrh Go down

PRACTICAL MAGIC: Rituals against negative energy
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1