๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

For Lawsuits and Similar Matters

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4499
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

For Lawsuits and Similar Matters Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: For Lawsuits and Similar Matters   For Lawsuits and Similar Matters EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 5:40 pm

No judgment can be given on the chances of a lawsuit, actual or pending, nor generally on things of this nature, unless the King of Spades comes out in the dealing. If thad card is held usually to represent the Querent, then it only follows automatically that a judgment is possible, and it is so much the easier for hi min such case. The shuffling, cutting and dealing proceed as before, and if the Ace in question serves to complete the quint major in Spades – that is, the Ace, King, Queen, Knave and Ten – it is to be feared that suit will prove good for nothing, either by going against the Querent or bringing him no profit in the opposite case. But if the Ace is accompained by the four Tens, the chances are exellent. They are said also to be more than good in another event of the dealing which I forbear from dwelling on, as it is practically, if not otherwise, impossible for the fifteen cards – which the dealing proposes to extract – to be all of the red suits. Iti is well known that compilers of works on cartomancy sometimes forget the limits prescribed by their systems and get consequently into ridiculous plights.
Na vrh Go down

For Lawsuits and Similar Matters
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑ :: ๑۩۞۩๑ FALANJE - FORTUNE TELLING ๑۩۞۩๑-
Idi na: